Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Week 17-18

I'm officially 27 years old! Happy birthday to me!! My friends and I went to a Solar Bear hockey game and then went out for sushi afterward. Don't worry! I stayed away from the fish... Gotta keep my little nuggest safe in there.

Also this week we had a photoshoot at work and I really got to see how big my bump is getting. It no longer looks like a beer belly but a real baby belly! The pictures came out great and I'm hoping they'll use them in the magazine.

Maybe we'll have a little hockey player one day!


Mmmmm...sushi
 
 
 
 
The Bump.com says:
 
  • Can you believe she's yawning, hiccuping, sucking and swallowing?


  • And she's twisting, rolling, punching and kicking, too -- and she's big enough that you might be able to feel her doing it!

  •   (That's a sweet potato... scary looking!)
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment