Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

A Little Scare

We had a little scare today. While I was at work today I noticed some spotting. I immediately called my OB/GYN and let them know what was going on. They told me to come in immediately and make sure everything was alright.


When I got to the office they took me into the back and got me set up on an ultrasound machine. After a few moments of searching and held breath I got to see the first glimpse of our baby...

 
 
That little speck at the bottom of that black oval is our baby! Holding on tight!! I also discovered that we were 5 weeks pregnant.
 
After the ultrasound, the doctor sent me over to have my blood drawn to make sure everything was really alright.
 
It was so exciting to see there was actually something inside me! I can't believe something so small can be making be making me so sick! I haven't been able to eat anything. I'm sticking to buttered noodles and white cheddar popcorn.


No comments:

Post a Comment