Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Quite the Surprise!

Last week was Thanksgiving and, unfortunately, due to snowy upstate New York weather and a lack of funds I was unable to visit any of my family members. Royce and I spent the day watching the parade on TV, romping in the snow, and eating turkey sandwiches. Looking around at my family-empty apartment it was then I realized "I need to go home (Florida)". I called my mom tears streaming down my face and told her that I needed to move home and the sooner the better. She agreed and we decided that I would move home at the beginning of 2013.

As soon as we hung up the phone I felt sick to my stomach. I had exactly a month to pack up my life in Syracuse, NY and schlep all of my stuff back to the Sunshine State. I called my fiance, Keagan, and told him what my new plan was and he agreed to come up the weekend before New Years and help me move home.

For the next several days the sick feeling in my stomach never eased up. I was certain the limited time span I'd given myself to pack and move was stressing me out and causing me to have a bout of IBS. After work on Monday, December 3rd, I headed to the corner Rite Aid and purchased Zantac 75 for my new stomach issues. On my way to the register something else registered and I grabbed a home pregnancy test.

Well, surprise, surprise... Looks like I won't be needing that Zantac 75 after all...


No comments:

Post a Comment