Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Week 7

The never ending nauea parade is still marching through my stomach. I haven't been able to eating anything but buttered noodles and cereal. I bought prenatal gummy vitamins because the thought of swallowing a pill causes my horn section to start tuning up.

I had my first REAL OB appointment this week. They did a bunch of tests and asked a ton of questions. I didn't particularly enjoy myself... The doctor was rushed and a little cold. I felt like I was at one of those 10 Minute Oil Changes. I did get to see baby-saurus again! The ultrasound picture wasn't as good as the one but I would take any chance to see my baby's heartbeat.



I've already started noticing my stomach starting to stick out a little further than before... Just a hint of baby in there...


I'm BEYOND exciting because my mother is coming next week for Christmas and then Keagan comes a few days after that to help bring me back to Florida!

The Bump.com says:

  • She's generating about one hundred new brain cells each minute!

  • Not only is her brain becoming more complex, but her heart is too.

  • Also important: She's developing a permanent set of kidneys

  • Her arm and leg joints are now forming.


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment