Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Week 8

Last week was my final week of work before moving back to Florida. I was sad to say goodbye to everyone but was too happy to be seeing my mom and fiance at the end of the week. Of course the week my mom was flying in Syracuse had their first major snow storm.

Nice snow shelf building on my car
 

Royce was enjoying the flurries
 
 
The shoveled walkway up to my house
 

Snow angels with Mom
 

Enjoying our time in the snow
 
2 Month Mark!
My funnniest pregnancy moment so far: I've had terrible baby brain. My memory is good for nothing.
Foods I can't get enough of: Buttered noodles
Strangest food I've been craving: I haven't had cravings I've been so sick
Foods I can't stand: hotdogs
Smells that make me sick: The mix of food smells in the fridge
Highlight of my first trimester: Seeing my baby's heartbeat
Low points of my first trimester: Being so sick and nauseous



The Bump.com says:

You can't feel it yet, but she's moving those arms and legs like crazy!

  • Her fingers and toes are now only slightly webbed, and her tail (yes, she had one) is gone.

  • Fun fact: your baby's taste buds are now forming.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment