Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Week 9

FINALLY!! Keagan moved me home this week and I will get to ring in the new year in Florida with my friends and NO SNOW!

We did hit some serious snow on our way home heading through the mountains of Pennsylvania. It was one of the scariest things I've ever done. Royce behaved so well the entire trip and we made it in 2 days.

 
 
Later that week we celebrated 2013 with a few our friends, Jessica, Alexis, and her boyfriend, Dennis. We went downtown and hung out at Finnigan's. We left at 12:04am and headed home to avoid the traffic and didn't even see one police officer our entire drive home.
 
 
Jessica and I enjoying the New Year
 

Keagan and I ringing it in
 
 
The Bump.com says:
  • This is a milestone. She's no longer an embryo -- now she's a fetus!
  • She's developing more distinct facial features.
  • And she might now have a strong enough heartbeat to be picked up by a fetal doppler
  • 
    
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment