Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 12

Keagan and I went to the doctor this week and got to hear baby-saurus' heartbeat for the first time!! It was the most amazing sound ever. I started crying, of course, and Keagan and the BIGGEST smile on face.

My bump is also continuing to grow.. and some more awesome news - I GOT THE JOB! I start next week at Parenting Magazine as an editorial assistant.


 
 
The Bump.com says:
  • Most of her critical systems are fully formed!
  • She's about to enter the growth and maturation stage, in which her organs and tissues will grow    and develop rapidly.
  • She's now developing her reflexes -- if you poke her body, she'll likely move.
  • She's opening and closing her fingers and curling her toes, too.
  • Her brain is developing fast!
  • 












    No comments:

    Post a Comment