Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Week 10

We've decided to start documenting my stomach growth. Thank God for pinterest and all of its crafty ideas. The nausea and vomitting are still around. I've learned that I have to eat every 2 hours to keep my stomach full. I have to eat through the nausea, which is a feat in and of itself.




I also had my a job interview today for Parenting Magazine... The irony is not lost on me. I'm very excited because the Executive Editor and I got along amazingly well. Keep your fingers crossed...


The Bump.com says:

  • Baby has working arm joints, and her cartilage and bones are forming.

  • Her vital organs are fully developed and they're starting to function.

  • Her fingernails and hair are starting to appear, too.

  • Plus, she's swallowing and kicking in there. (Can you believe it?!)

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment