Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Week 13-14

We've had a couple of crazy weeks! My father was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer last week. It was one of the most unexpected things that has ever happened in my life. A part of me wants to curl up in a ball and cry but the other part of me knows that I've got to stay positive for my family and my new baby. He will start treatments in a few weeks and we will hopefully know more then.

In response to my father being so sick and not having too many answers about his cancer; Keagan and I decided that we wanted to get married quickly so that my dad could walk me down the aisle. 

Later on that week we got to see our baby! It's finally starting to look like a real baby instead of dinosaur. I was so happy to see it moving around and watch while it hiccuped on the monitor.

On Sunday, January 27th, Keagan and I tied the knot in front of our family lakeside in Mount Dora, FL. It wasn't anything we thought we'd ever wanted but we were surrounded by so much love and support that it made the wedding beyond special.


My youngest brother and sister bringing our dad a "Get Well" balloon
 
 

Our sweet little baby
 

Finally married!!
 
 
 
The Bump.com says:
 
  • He's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there!


  • His kidneys are making urine, and his liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too.


  • And he's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over his body -- it will help him keep warm!

  •  
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment