Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

3 Blogging Goals - November Blogathon

Happy Tuesday All! We are in week 2 of our November Blogathon and this week is all about blogging....

#novemberblogathon

Since I'm a blogging novice I am going to keep my 3 blogging goals small and attainable:


*** I'd like to blog regularly - I know this seems really trivial but I think blogging regularly is the first step to attaining all of the goals.

*** I'd like to grow a loyal following - The reason I started blogging was to chronicle my life, marriage, and my son but being a loyal blog follower I've grown to enjoy reading about these women's lives and learn about their families. Reading and even adding my own comments has shown me what an amazing gift it can be to have loyal followers who believe in you and your story.

***I'd like to get out of this clothing rut - Being a first time, stay-at-home, mom was an interesting title that I've had for a little over a year now. I've started part-time job at financial firm and I'm trying to find a happy medium between sweats and flip-flops and pencil skirts and heels. I'd like the accountability of posting my outfits and stepping outside of my comfort zone will help to grow my closet and comfort in my new mom body. 


Lucky for you I don't have any pitiful clothing photos as of yet but they're on their way in posts to come and thank you for being a reader. I'm so grateful that you have graced my blog with your presence. 

And because he's so gosh darn cute... Dean....


Until tomorrow!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment