Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

BBQ?...Yes, Please!

Summer Sundays seem to be synonymous with BBQs. Thank goodness my Uncle took note and decided to have everyone over to his house for a seafood BBQ bonanza. There were shrimp skewers, crab cakes, 2 GIANT grilled salmon fillets, scalloped potatoes, and pulled pork sandwiches.

I was too busy stuffing my face to take actual pictures of the food... So, I took these at the last minute remembering I need photos for today...

Trying to put my toes in the water... Yeah, I'm that lazy

Mom, enjoying the sun


G-Unit looking very serious...Maybe she's plotting her next move for Crazy Marbles

When I got home the pup and I cuddled... Don't tell The Bearded Wonder that Royce was on the bed!


Also! Did "What a Day" get a shout out via Instagram???? I'd like to think so but it was probably just a coincidence. One of my favorite bands, Parachute, posted this picture on their Instagram today... Let me know what you think...

What's your favorite BBQ food? Have you ever been in a food coma? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment