Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Someone has a Case of the Mondays

Not really but that was all I had. Second week at the new is job and it is still fantastic! I've been put in charge of the office outing. I've got some awesome ideas on my list... I had to do grown up things when I got home-- IE: Grocery shopping-- one of my least favorite chores. Actually all of them are my least favorite.

I discovered a new blog during my laziness, Little House in the Big D, it's about a newlywed couple who are in my age group and fix the crap out of their newly purchased home. If this didn't make me want to get up off the bed, stop eating cookies, and paint something I'm not sure anything could!

Royce's best attempt at trying to convince me he need some cookies... Probably, needed to check if they were poisonous.

No comments:

Post a Comment