Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Rejected by the Mouse

Have you ever had one of those days where it didn't turn out exactly the way you'd planned it but it ended up being awesome?? That was my Saturday. Earlier in the week Allie called me and told her boss had given her 2 free tickets to Disney. Automatically assuming she'd invite me I said "Of course, I'll come!" Saturday morning we woke up early and drove all the down to Disney to discover that the tickets had already been used!!!!

Looking like deer caught in headlights we asked the worker at the turn-style to swipe them again. Still no good. We ended up walking over to Guest Relations where we heard these terribly embarrassing words, "These tickets were used October of 2010". We hung our heads and did the walk of shame back to our car. Deciding we wouldn't let that get us down we called a few of our friends and asked them to meet us at Wekiva Island. The day got better the minute I set up my beach chair on the dock.


 On our way to Wekiva Island
Royce and Josh formed a serious bromance that day


Sun kisses + Royce kisses = Good Day

How far is tongue is out of his mouth is conversely related to how happy he is

Royce resting in the shade after trying to drown me... Check out the video below



No comments:

Post a Comment