Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

When you Give a Dog a Salt and Vinegar Chip

He will beg and beg for more... or is that when you give a mouse a cookie? This Friday was one of those days where nothing but junk food sounded good... The more junk food the better! I am beyond excited to have my bridal shower tomorrow (Have I mentioned it's leopard print themed?!). I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. I'm filled with such anticipation. I've also kidnapped my sister for the night so we can do girl things. I'll spare you the details! TGIF EVERYONE!!!



Have you every had one of these days? Ever fed your dog a treat that you were sure he would had but ended up scarfing down like it was his last meal? Leave a comment :)


My health lunch... Hey, it's got strawberries!!!


 When I looked up from my spoon this was my view


 When I got home Royce and I shared a snack....

... and then he got greedy 

No comments:

Post a Comment