Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Showers

*** WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES***

My bridal shower was today!! It was a magical leopard print extravaganza. Every one brought a dish to share and brought the recipe so that I would have a TON of new ideas for my cooking repetoire. We also played a fantastic game of Pin the Beard on The Bearded Wonder, which was a major success...

Step-grandmother, Betty, and Stepmom, Dawn 

 Alexis

 My little sister, Jayda.

 My Mom

 Jessika

TO BEs: Sister-in-law, Chelsea, and Mother-in-law, Denise


Jessi

His sister won!!


Later that night my Maid of Honor and I decided to check an experience off of our bucketlist: Day Glo... For those of you who don't know what Day Glo is, allow me to explain. A bunch of people get together, wear white, and splash paint all over each other.

Once I got over the fact that I was covered in paint I actually enjoyed myself!!


Day Glo Warrior

Bucket List....Check!

Covered!!


After a very successful night of being coveredin paint we went home to take a much needed shower... It was quite the day for Showers...

Have you ever been to a Day Glo party? Have you ever crossed anything off of your bucket list? Tell me about it in the comments below


No comments:

Post a Comment