Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Splash Zone

As I've told you in my profile I am a major klutz. I've always been a klutz and when I was a kid I prayed I would grow out of it but, alas, I have yet to. Dropping, breaking, and spilling are my specialties. If a meteor struck the earth or I was bitten by a radio-active spider maybe I could use my powers of clumsiness for the greater good of mankind!! Ok, let me slow my roll...


Until the day that I actually receive my super powers and cape (doesn't everyone want a superhero cape?) my friends refuse to sit around me. They call it sitting in the "Splash Zone". Well, today, I've turned the powers against myself....

That, my friends, is RASPBERRY yogurt on my WHITE shirt.


After the spill I scrubbed, rinsed, and scrubbed again in the office breakroom sink until 3/4 of my shirt were wet. T.G.I.Th!! Thank goodness something "eventful" happened today or I would have had to have taken a picture of myself laying in bed, watching TV and fighting with the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment